on 19 February 2014
I bought this for my daughter as she is a huge fan, but as soon as I took it out of the packet the chain fell off, she still loves it but does not wear it much as it is awkward to put on by herself.
on 22 December 2014
I brought this because i love the hunger games but it broke twice and in the end i couldn't wear it because it had snapped in half. Its cheap and ifi were you don't waste your time of buying it.
on 26 February 2014
bit smaller than i expected but my daughter loved it. ok packaging. still hasnt broken yet which i expected it to so, worth the money.
on 17 March 2014
Been repaired about 5 times - the clasp is very poor quality. Fell off wrist countless times - wouldn't recommend buying it
on 4 April 2014
Got this for my daughters birthday. Really lovely piece of jewellery. I know she will love it. Wouldn't mind one of my own.
on 16 December 2013
Brilliant! :) Okay so it's a little big on me but other than that I can't find fault with it! Would definitely recommend
on 8 December 2014
I bought this gift as a present for my sister and she absolutely loves it!! A great gift for any The Hunger Games fan :D
on 6 March 2014
It looked better than what it was an I order two things but only got one so I will be sending it back tomorrow (Friday)
on 2 February 2014
IT IS BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL! The mockingjay is just like the one in the film. Totally recommended for the hunger games fans
on 15 January 2014
This is a nice design and product incorporating the hunger games logo, and is exactly how it was pictured above.