on 4 June 2014
I bought two of these, a grey and a purple. The purple will be getting five stars. This one gets four because it arrived absolutely stinking of 'herbal' smoke. Good thing I checked before packing for my holiday and attempting to go through customs!

Seriously, you need to check your stock.
on 9 July 2014
I purchased 2 of these last year for me Daughter. They look beautiful and wash well. She has just gone into hospital for an extended stay and I have purchased 2 more. They fit well and are good quality. I would recommend them to anyone.
on 1 June 2012
I bought the blue kaftan for myself to pooch about in after day in the office. The kaftan looks much better on, rather than the flat image that you see on the screen. Value for money I would say is very good and would not hesitate to order from this supplier.
on 13 July 2014
Would have thought there would have been more room in this - would definitely not fit a size 34 unless it was very tight indeed.
Nevertheless it was fine for the money. Definitely would not re-order.
on 5 June 2014
Very comfortable dress to wear. I have previously bought a red and a purple Dashiki cotton dresses and I was equally pleased with them. I plan to buy more. The colours are fast and have survived many washes. I love them and green is my favourite colour.
on 8 March 2018
Great thank you
on 30 July 2014
With the warm weather this year I was caught out. However I found an old kaftan than was comfortable and cool. I therefore wanted to find another and was so glad that I found this. 100% cotton, cool, easy to wash, and stylish. I have received many positive comments, so much so that I have had to send off for another one for my mother! Can't wait for the next warm spell as they are so easy to wear.
on 26 March 2013
These cotton kaftans are terrific. I had to buy one in each colour. Very generous with the fabric for sizing. Cotton is cool in summer and warm in the colder days. Easy material and straight lines if necessary adjustments are needed on the hem, for those of you who are petite ladies. Great for wearing at any time of the day not just for evening as they are so comfy. The company even notified me when the new seasons colours arrived so get them while you can ladies! Thanks again.
on 8 September 2016
Awful rough fabric and the size was very skimpy.

The item was damaged and I had to return it.
on 12 August 2014
Arrived on time well packaged. I am very pleased with this kaftan. It fits very well and is also pleasing to the eye, apart from the fact it is very comfortable to wear. I think it is a very good buy and worth every penny.