Customer reviews

on 8 May 2018
All these musics from the Hunger games are really evocative
on 27 November 2013
I'm a huge fan of both films and was afraid the musical score for Catching Fire was never going to be released as there was a few days gap between the song soundtrack and this! I just LOVE James Newton Howard's score for The Hunger Games franchise, he's definitely the man for the job! My personal favourite tracks (even though I love them all) are ''The Tour'' and ''Good morning sweetheart'' which plays during the awesome cliffhanger of the film!

All in all! a wonderful soundtrack to a wonderful film! If you're a HG fan, go for it! :D
2 people found this helpful
on 15 March 2015
Amazing soundtrack the best one out of the films.
on 11 June 2016
Excellent soundtrack, goes hand in hand with the rest of the soundtrack serires
on 4 February 2015
Great score
on 26 December 2014
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 30 January 2015
Super!
on 30 December 2013
I love this score, James newton Howard is an amazing composer I have so many favourites I couldn't name them all but I do love "Arena Crumbles." I recommend this to any hunger games fan who loves instrumental music!
on 19 May 2014
this sound track rely works it is varied and moves quickly, doesn't linger on any single motif a good choice
on 10 January 2015