on 20 February 2014
I bought this as a gift for my Husband as he is a 'novice' to this particular piece of technology. He finds the book extremely well written and helps him over the rough parts of mastering the IPad Air. It is always beside him now.
I would highly recommend people using this book instead of trying to struggle through technology and really not getting any-where fast. It also stops one getting discouraged from carrying on using the machine.
on 3 December 2013
As a novice with iPads I found it so helpful
to me. I would recommend it to anyone who is uncertain.
on 18 December 2013
I haven't fully gone through it yet, but so far so good. Helping me alot to understand my Apple Ipad. Why something like this doesn't come with them !!!
33 Comments| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 March 2015
Yes really good and help me and I'll keep hardy for reference, I have seen books like this double the price and not as good.
on 27 April 2017
An excellent guide for the iPad Air. Clear and concise - a very good reference book.
on 30 August 2017
Off course these days you could find all most all informations on internet but as I'm an old fashion generation, nice to have a printed guide book.
on 5 June 2017
worth every peny
on 10 May 2015
excellent
on 12 December 2013
So, here I was, new I-pad in front of me and not a clue of a "way in" to it, what it could do or anything. Having downloaded this book, I was off! I would thoroughly recommend this book for complete novices; it's very well written in plain English which makes it so easy to follow. And so cheap!!
on 9 February 2014
Good little book for idiots like me. Simple and has lots of hidden tips. Handy for quick reference for an ipad.