on 17 May 2016
My kids loved this wee doll and all that goes with him. We bought an elf door to go along with him and made xmas fun for kids and Christmas. Kids hated to see him go home on xmas eve. Will be buying a 'girl' elf for company next Christmas.
on 14 November 2014
Having heard all about the Christmas Elf tradition and its growing in popularity each year, we've decided to try it out for ourselves this year. Our children are 4yrs and 1yr... There are so many 'elves' out there to choose from, but this is (in my opinion) the cutest! It arrived within a couple of days, I was a little disappointed at the packaging - not really sure what I expected, but when it arrived it was just in a little cellophane bag, maybe I was expecting some kind of magical christmas wrapping.....
That aside the Elf is totally adorable!! I just can't wait until December 1st, when this little guy will be arriving (again 😉 ) with a whole bundle of fun. Merry Christmas!! 🎅
on 9 November 2015
I really enjoyed this elf last year and am looking forward to his return trip this year. I have found him every bit as good as the Scout Elf. Love that he has velcro on his hands so can hold onto things.
on 13 December 2015
Awesome! Great quality and so much fun! Really glad I chose this elf. A friend of mine bought the American red elf on the shelf and it gave her son nightmares! She's now bought one of these elves and her son has finally been able to start enjoying having an elf to stay. I also bought the elf pyjamas and my son loves helping to get his elf changed at bedtime. Next year we will definitely be getting a girl elf to go with Sparkles. My advice is if you want to start a great new Christmas tradition definitely buy this elf, buy some elf pyjamas and have fun!
on 17 January 2014
My son loved finding out what the naughty elf had got upto when alone in the house!, think I created a elf monster though, as he wanted to tell the whole world!!
on 29 November 2015
The elf is lovely and in my opinion much nicer than the 'elf in a shelf'
The only reason I'm knocking a star is the delivery driver left it outside my front door (in the wet) instead of with a neighbour as requested if not home!
on 16 December 2013
We purchased this elf after seeing a friend post info about the Elf On A Shelf and thinking what a lovely idea it was and how much our Grandaughter would enjoy the whole concept!
We chose this one as we felt at 3 years old this was more suitable for her and he was more child friendly than the others on the market.
When he arrived and we introduced him to her....having had to hunt for him as he had 'escaped ' from his bag and was hiding in Poppas clothes rail! ..... she was instantly smitten with him!
From then till now Alf goes EVERYWHERE with her and she delights in telling everyone about his antics....climbing the Christmas tree,trying to get in the goldfish bowl with the fish,emptying a packet of baby wipes and many more mishevious adventures!
He really is a lovely little chap...just the right size for little hugs and for being carried around in his very own rucksack on her back for many outings.
If you want to encourage your child's imagination and give hours of fun and laughter I would highly recommend this Elf
I'm sure he will be part of our family Christmas' for many years to come :-)
on 10 January 2014
Very good quality and just the right size. But buy early and be prepared for some fun, mischief and hard work
on 1 January 2015
Such a lovely idea, and my children loved the mischief he got up to around the house. However i thought the price for the toy was very expensive, for what it was and would imagine it was expensive due to the time of year purchased.
on 8 December 2013
Don't normally write reviews but wanted to say that we have had so much fun with this toy. For me it adds some traditional fun to the build up of Christmas. The elf company gives you plenty of ideas of mischief that your elf can get up to and has meant that we start everyday giggling and laughing over the mischief. The kids can't wait to tell everyone what he has been up to. My son normally isn't interested in soft toys but has taken the elf to school with him every day and has been really taken with the whole idea of having an elf to stay. Its a really good quality product and really good value for money. We have bought several of these for presents for friends so they can share the magic. Really cannot recommend this enough.