on 24 February 2014
This long lead is working perfectly. The original lead failed in just over 6 months - this could have been because its short length caused stress when using the tablet while charging. I am hoping this long lead will allow more flexibility and last longer.
12 people found this helpful
on 22 July 2015
I bought one and that stopped charging the tablet after a few weeks. The pin into the tablet wobbles and connection is lost. So I bought another, and its the same after 2 weeks of use. I ought to have told the seller, but didn't (sorry seller). But if 2 are faulty I reckon they all are. Buy if you want, but be warned :o)

Update :
Bought a third one from Ebay, same product from Techgear. Its the same, terrible.
So, I bought one from PC World (on line), cost about £1 pound more and its perfect with a lifetime guarantee.
on 13 March 2014
I have been using this cable for my Nexus 7 tablet and Sony Xperia T mobile and have had no problems, I love the length of the cable as it allows me to watch movies on the bed (its a simple but nice feeling).

I haven't tested this cable with many devices but its the standard universal charging cable so it should work with any device with the same charging head peace.

The on!y bad part to this item is that the silver plugin is to long, so when plugged in it looks like its not in properly and it sticks out a bit. I would reccomend this to anyone.
One person found this helpful
on 22 May 2014
Super fast dispatch/delivery and a very helpful company. Would highly recommend. My New Nexus 7 wouldn't charge and thought it maybe the cable so ordered these but as i'm about to go away and had wanted to take my Nexus with me I explained the urgency to the seller and they were great The charging cables arrived the next day which is fab as I don't live on UK Mainland. The cables themselves are great and finally I can use items while charging without limitation of reach from plug/item etc. Just glad someone finally thought to produce these. (Wonder if it was a woman!!) :-)
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 24 March 2017
2 metre cables are always a favourite, allowing you to charge your phone when sat on the sofa. The quality of the cable is top notch, and no problems with the manufacturing quality have been found.
One person found this helpful
on 21 September 2016
Just the right length that I needed and replaced my original nexus 5 wire. Charges just as good...excellent product!!
** Spoke too soon!! Had it for just over a year now and the connector to the phone keeps falling out constantly. Also I have to make sure the phone's positioned in a certain angle and can't actually use the phone much while charging - just so it will actually charge quicker! Not to mention the casing came apart from the micro USB end within 6 months and I had to super glue it back! **
on 22 December 2015
Despite saying this is compatible with a Nexus 7, it is only in the most flimsy of ways. Incredibly fiddly to plug in, unbelievably easy to come out. Hold the Tablet vertically with the cable plugged in and the cable falls out. Place the tablet on a table and the cable pops out. Look at the tablet the wrong way and the cable pops out. The exact opposite of what you want.

The only saving graces of this cable are that it charges quite quickly and it's cheap. So it's true what they say; You get what you pay for.
on 19 April 2014
The cable seems fine but unlike the image, the micro usb connector has an extended tip (for use thorough a poorly designed device case)
This means when it is plugged in it sticks out with a gap and it wobbles around all over the place, I am not expecting this to last long and but more importantly I am not sure how this will wear the device connector.

Please note the image of the connector is not correct, and does not match the Image.

After emails with the seller, which in the end were very inhuman with stock answers not in the interest of the customers at all, I will not be buying from them again.
on 4 September 2017
Good value for money, long lead so you can charge tablet while using it. Third one I've had. I think it's my fault I've had to replace them because I do tend to leave it plugged in when using and the connections come loose over time.
on 2 December 2014
Bit on the bulky side. The cable is stiffer and the adapter end larger than the one that came with my nexus 7. I heard the port on my tablet crack using this cable and now the socket is lose. Never had this problem with my original nexus cable which I had been using a long time. Would not recommend. I guess it will last longer, but I have decided not to use it anymore.