Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.01

on 16 August 2017
I have a dislike of the whole genre of books featuring 100's of so called & often comical super heroes, However for some reason the storyline of this book caught my fancy, If It hadn't my prejudices would have robbed of a thoroughly enjoyable series. Rarely do I say I'm really looking forward to the next (& I assume last) in the series, but in this case......
on 30 May 2017
Better than the first one, and I LOVED the first one. One mark of a good book is that when a chapter ends with some info drop or cliffhanger by the time you get back to it you have forgotten it existed. All the characters and stories are compelling, you are never bored. Also the end is a masterpiece (mild spoiler) even if my favourite duo is now very unlikely to ever be.
on 6 May 2017
If you liked book 1 then I highly recommended this book. If you haven't read book one then read it. If you didn't like book one then I'm surprised you are reading this review.
on 27 April 2017
I love this whole series of books. Just a good read for me to step into an alternate world and become friends with the characters.
on 20 December 2016
The characters have developed and the adventures build up until an excellent ending. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in Year 3!
on 7 May 2017
Need more! Looking forward to the next book. Also great work as this book got me into reading and now I cannot stop.
on 30 March 2014
I don't usually write reviews but this is a fantastic book. I absolutely loved it. This was a great sequel to the first book and further develops the characters and storyline. It deals with the aftermath of the last novel in a interesting and believable way. I am counting the days until the next novel in the series comes out.
on 18 December 2013
Very enjoyable, with well thought out and interesting characters.
Plot was brilliant , really drew you in and keeps you entertained throughout
Bring on year 3
on 9 May 2014
Good fun, races along ,lots of good ideas, cracking sub plots, distinct characters,thrills and spills, and more to come, goody !
on 30 November 2013
Much Better than year one (just), lots of twists, turns and packed full with action - Roll on Senior year!