Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 1 August 2014
I did not get charms! Money was returned. Thank you! It is good because I read Loom bands cancer warning as rogue consignments of 'charms' are found to contain massive levels of deadly chemicals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2723726/Loom-band-cancer-warning-rogue-consignments-charms-contain-massive-levels-deadly-chemicals.html#ixzz3UD2xPdyH
on 3 September 2014
Well worth the money
on 1 June 2014
Have a 13 yr old who is addicted to these band thingies. Easy to put on. She loved them. Nice variety.
on 7 June 2014
Bought these as an addition to my daughters loom bands. They are decent quality and a fantastic price. I will be ordering more!
on 2 June 2014
I bought these charms for my sister as she spends hours making the bands an I thought it would be nice if she put the charms on for special occasins
on 2 September 2014
I ordered these before all the adverse publicity about loom band charms. They arrived in a small clear plastic bag. They looked great and was going to give to my grandchildren to put on their loom bracelets. Fortunately, before I gave them to my grandchildren, I read all about charms in the press. As these were not in a packet with CE on it, I did not know whether or not they were safe for my grandchildren to wear, so I threw them in the dustbin. Had they been in the correct packaging with the CE mark on them, they would not have been thrown away. Great shame as they were cute. Seller needs to reassure buyers that these are safe and have passed necessary safety regulations.
on 7 June 2014
Because they were very good rating before and they were very easy to get on and a low price which was good.
on 12 May 2014
These are great! The grandchildren have learnt to make bracelets and so they really appreciated receiving these little charms to put on their bracelets. They are small, colourful, bright and are easily held by tiny fingers.
on 27 April 2014
Arrived well wrapped but took longer than I expected. But was a very nice little gift for children who enjoy making things for themselves friends and family.
on 17 May 2014
I love these charms. They are the perfect finishing touch for kiddies loom band bracelets. The delivery was very quick (TWO DAYS). I will definitely be ordering more when needed. The kids love them. Thankyou.