Customer reviews

on 17 June 2014
Another great offering from the makers of 'Top Trumps'. Perfect to play during the half-time interval of the current World Cup games! My son and I have really enjoyed this particular pack. Messi, Ronaldo, Bale - they're all here!
6 people found this helpful
on 9 December 2015
Good fun for young Football enthusiasts. I learnt a lot about Football from playing these cards with my Grandson!
on 14 May 2016
Great little present and hours of fun with my football mad nephew who is normally play station obsessed. Good quality cards.
on 11 December 2015
Ordered for a boys birthday present. Arrived in time and all good.
on 1 December 2016
Children love them. They have been well used.
on 12 December 2016
Ok but there are other sets we like much more
on 16 July 2014
I bought these for my football mad grandson [ for his little brothers birthday , well you can't leave him out can you ??,] anyway he loved them .
on 24 May 2014
Well received present as a fan of football and top trumps. Couldn't see this in shops so was very pleased and willing to pay a bit more than you would normally.
on 4 December 2015
Bought as a joke for a weekend aye with the boys, Ended up getting high and eating Neymar.
on 21 March 2014
Bought for my 5 yr old daughter who was ready to move on from the similar Gruffalo card game.
She has mastered this game now, and regularly beats grandma!
She likes Chelsea and loves the fact that Didier Drogba is in the pack.
We'll worth it, and it helps her with decision and prioritising.
Hours of fun