TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 January 2014
 I bought this for my new iPad air, fits great and does the job needed. The case is very well made and protects my iPad, all the buttons are accessible and it looks like it will last a very long time.

I've had this case for over a year now and it's as good as new, I've also used my Ipad Air a great deal and it's amazing that it's still in such great condition. I like everything about the case, it's fits really well, it's light in weight, very good materials are used and its basically none slip. I even like the Jammy Lizard imprinted logo on the front. The case not only feels expensive it looks it as well.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 October 2014
The case is a good fit for my I pad air and the sleep function does come on when I close it ( though a bit slower than the genuine Apple case on my sons ipad) however when I fold the front cover back to use the screen it is all wobbly and uncomfortable to hold.
on 14 March 2014
Love my case. The colour is great, great quality and very protective.
Would recommended this case. Also has sleep motion :)
on 1 May 2017
Great buy
on 3 April 2014
At £2.90 purchase price, this was was awesome. A very durable case for my Ipad air, fits it perfectly. It comes with a screen protector as well. A reasonably good quality leather case which looks nice as well.
on 14 April 2017
Looks good quality and service was great - loved the order flyer!.
on 26 April 2014
Didn't expect it to be this good because it was quite cheap would recommend to anyone wanting a good cover for the ipad air. It was that good I have boight a second one for my wife to use.
on 3 September 2014
Great quality very smart thank you
on 18 March 2014
Great quality and brilliant product, arrived prompt, would shop again. Sleep and wake functions work well and cover fits really well! Thanks
on 3 April 2014
I cannot believe how good this is for the money! It's well made, good quality & looks great. Fast delivery & we'll packaged added to the mix mans 5 stars all the way!