on 8 December 2017
Very happy with this purchase. Love the red colour too - adds a contemporary twist to the design.
on 4 July 2017
Great product strong and solid I had tone given as a present so impressed I bought this for my son
on 6 December 2017
Excellent purchase and very friendly delivery man
on 28 December 2014
I've made lasagne sheets, tagliatelle and spaghetti easily with this. Love it!
on 3 February 2014
We are complete novices at pasta making but we found it so easy to use. A very solidly built piece of equipment.
on 20 October 2014
I am very happy with this product. I got it for my mom as a long awaited gift, and she is loving it! It works great and is easy to use. Makes delicious and great looking pasta. Would definitely recommend it! I will probably get one for myself soon as well. Also, the Andrew James costumer service is fantastic!
on 12 January 2014
Used this for the first time (novice) and made some of the nicest pasta I have ever tasted, not only was it freshly made it took only minutes to cook. Machine made light work of the pasta dough and having the option to make 4 thicknesses of pasta as well as an additional ravioli attachment made this value for money. All round brilliant product.
on 7 January 2015
Have just received the Pasta maker can't wait to use it. Only issue none of the attachments are marked down as to which type of pasta eg spaghetti, tagliatelle etc they create. Unfortunately, the directions didn't include this information either. Excellent delivery service.
on 9 April 2015
Seems to be of good quality, hence the 3 stars, however even the lowest setting doesn't render a thin enough pasta sheet, especially when making raviolis.
The ravioli mould apparel isn't great either in that the 2 sheets of pasta don't get pinched hard enough for the cutting to be neat and easy. I make the raviolis by hand now for better results.
on 19 October 2015
I received this as a gift and I really love it. I do make home made pasta but normally use manual cutters. This was easy to use and I like that it clamps onto your counter as if you are clumsy like me you will see it makes a difference. Definitely the perfect pasta machine if you want to purchase one and affordable too.