Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 6 March 2017
I bought this album because a close friend died and they played Love is all around as his body left the church. I had only heard it by the Trogg's and this version impressed me so I purchased the album. I really enjoyed the whole album once I had listened to it and play Love is all around when I think of my friend which it often.
on 14 April 2017
Brilliant album this
If you love the Wets then you will love this. Its well recorded with some new songs and the good old favorites to sing along to, good buy as always.
on 11 December 2013
The album is full of the major songs from Wet Wet Wet.
However as a fan it is annoying to see yet another greatest hits album.
The band have brushed it off in interviews as a compilation with new songs but in reality there are only 3. Step by Step and two other tracks.
For the general fan or collector this is worth a purchase but if you are just wanting a greatest hits compilation look for the 2CD 2004 greatest hits instead which is around 2 pounds pre owned and with more material and exclusives.
on 31 January 2014
REALLY GOOD ALBUM. BOUGHT FOR MY PARTNER AS HE HAS ALWAYS LIKED THIS GROUP. SOME NEW SONGS ON THERE AS WELL AS OLD.
on 18 December 2013
love love love it. going to see wet wet wet tomorrow night. I love this group and have everything to do with them
on 28 December 2013
very good album, brilliant all class band , cant wait for next album for them to bring out , marti brilliant
on 5 December 2013
I have been a fan of these boys since my teens and they just do not let me down. An eclectic mix of new and old. My favourite old tracks are Julia Says, Temptation and the upbeat Lip Service. Of the new songs; Weightless- absolutely written for Marty's voice and chillingly beautiful. It's warming to see Love is All Around is on the album.

This album is the next phase and attitude of Wet Wet Wet. It feels happy. It makes me feel happy. A beautiful pop album with a subtle soul tinge.

The only disappointment is I would have liked more new songs.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 January 2014
All the great songs are on here. You will not be disapointed.

A must have for all wet wet wet fans
on 19 September 2014
Great album from a superb band. The Scottish band blossomed during the 80s to the 90s. I love the tracks. It features good host of songs for listening to. If you are fan of Wet Wet Wet, then I would recommend the album. The band are well talented. Some classic songs include Sweet Little Mystery, Wishing I was lucky, Goodnight Girl, Julia says and more. Enjoying the album.