on 26 November 2015
Loved them! I was worry they would only last a couple of days when ordering them but they are vacuumed sealed so they will last a while. I wrapped them up in a paper towel and microwaved them for a minute and perfect for tacos! They taste the same as the ones back home.
on 14 February 2017
They just don't taste very nice
on 22 January 2017
Nice size and quality bit pricey
on 2 May 2016
Great flavour, authentic Mexican, lasted ages. I used them to do mini-quesadillas for my English friends whom absolutely loved them!
on 5 May 2018
these are real tortillas!!!!
on 2 February 2015
Quick delivery and enjoy it
on 24 March 2014
I really expected something more when ordering this. The feel is like rubber although very dry and the feel is synthetic. Even when heated up and if some humidity is added it's no good.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 April 2014
My husband was absolutely THRILLED to have these as he has often eaten Mexican tortillas and is a tortilla lover par excellence. Thanks so much, MexGrocer, for have the gluten free ones that he can enjoy to his heart's content!
One person found this helpful
on 9 January 2015
We got a pack of 20 each x 6 packs all with an expiry date of within 1 month! Even if ate them for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I wouldn't finish them in time! They are also dry and a bit rubbery but that might be because they were so close to expiring?
One person found this helpful
on 6 April 2016
Really like these little tortillas, so easy to use and tasty too. Yes they're not cheap but I've not seen genuine tortillas for less in the UK. Also there are 80 of them in the pack.
We put a few at a time on a hot, dry frying pan, flipped, and stacked under a paper towel until ready to fill. Superb.
I find them easier to deal with than the larger tortillas, and also more fun.
Thanks, MexGrocer