Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 23 February 2014
I really got engrossed into this book once I had got my head around who was who, as there appeared to be so many people belonging to different groups. The author really put some thought and research into this book and it was very well written.
on 22 November 2014
Loved it !
on 17 January 2014
I started reading and found it hard to get into it so put it down waited a couple of days then tried again and I am so pleased that I did it is a very powerful book and really makes you think I think the reason I couldn't get into it is I know things like that are real book two was also powerful but I enjoyed the characters and the way they all gelled together and the writing was wonderful all be it graphic I am now starting book three
on 13 February 2014
Loved it, romance with a decent storyline is hard to find! I Recomend crossfire seals to anyone, loved it !
on 20 March 2014
A very good read though as with a lot of new books the sex was a little too graphic. Apart from that still a very good read.
on 16 April 2014
An enjoyable page turning series with powerful details but not too graphic. The characters gel together beautifully, recommended for anyone who enjoys romance with a military theme. I enjoyed them so much that I downloaded the rest of the series.
on 20 September 2014
Loved reading about hawk and Amber,Lily and brad.great technical information and seal knowledge.beautiful story full of sex,very hot hot hot
on 23 May 2014
Really enjoyed this set, I like books that follow several characters that know each other, I really enjoyed them very much
on 5 January 2016