on 11 May 2014
Arrived after a longer time than I have come to expect from Amazon but with in stated time.
Hadn't realised that the advert said Tie, Hanky and Cuff-links so wasn't to surprised when there wasn't any Cuff-links.
The tie and Hanky seems to be quite good quality.
For the cost no complaints.
on 15 June 2014
bought this for my hubby to go with a silver patterned waistcoat for a special occasion (renewing our wedding vows!!) - I figured that if it didn't go, i wouldn't have wasted much money - i am beyond happy with the results!!!
The set matches the waistcoat perfectly and looks far more expensive than it cost and will fit the purpose perfectly!!
I would highly recommend this set for people who want 'smart' on a budget - perfect for a wedding, I'd say - especially for a 'one- off' (perhaps if you might not wear it again!!) Even the cuff links are cute - not brilliant quality - but fine for occasional wear.
If you are looking at this item, don't hesitate .... buy it!!!
on 3 August 2014
Bought it for my boyfriend as addition to the pile of bday presents. Did not expect much considering the price. But, even though couple of loose threads can be found, it looks more expensive than it is.
on 5 April 2015
The ties are brilliant! Getting married in 3 weeks, bought them for the Groom party. 4 fantastic ties, 4 fabulous Hankies, 4 sets of flipping orrible (notice the politeness!) cufflinks that I'm insisting that the guys don't have to wear... Like, seriously... I'm buying you a suit, short and tie... Go buy shoes and nice cufflinks... That's fair right?
All in all, really good price for ties, and Hankies. Good quality material and a lovely finish.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 June 2016
Arrived quickly
A grease mark on tie, hankerchief a different shade to tie.

I've ordered twice from here, great value for money. However the shade was darker than my first purchase which suited me because I ordered more and needed darker.
on 2 April 2014
I bought this for my son as a present. The colour was fine but the tie looks slimmer in the picture than it actually is so he will only be using the silk and cuff links. Very good value for money.
on 2 January 2014
Tie and hankerchief are great and perfect for a fancy dress party. However, cufflinks not great, but then bearing in the mind the cost I'm not surprised. Very happy overall.
on 16 May 2015
Good tie for the price. The stitching at the bottom seems a bit loose but will hold.
The tie is a lot wider at the bottom than I expected. However I often wear a waistcoat so this isn't an issue.
You can get a lot worse for and this is a good quality item for it's price.
Also it arrived within 2-3 days which was nice.
on 14 April 2014
This tie was nice,and exactly what I had hoped for. It is bright. Very bright. I've only looked at it once, and I now require surgery on my retinas.
on 19 December 2014
Firstly, I would point out that I'm not usually a pink tie wearing chap, but I had a funeral to go to and the deceased wanted all the family to wear some item of pink. I wouldn't expect to use it more than once, hence going for the cheapest possible.

I was very impressed with the quality of the item relative to the price - it represents extremely good value for money and is not the cheap, cheerful and shoddy product that one would expect for the low price.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product - I don't know how long it would last in full service, but as an occasional wear I think it's good enough