Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 15 November 2016
Well worth the extra for the special edition. The second disc contains even more great tracks.
on 6 April 2014
As an extention of the first album it is grand, nice wee tunes to bob your head along too. I hope some new stuff comes out soon.
on 30 March 2017
a
on 4 January 2017
Quick delivery. Good quality!
on 7 January 2015
Absolutely love this album!
on 29 March 2016
I've listened to this album on youtube and I'm so glad I purchased it! It's great for chilled journeys in the car or in the background while writing essays. The digital download to amazon music is a great bonus, I can take it with me even if I forget the CD. Would recommend
on 25 November 2013
I have been a fan of Bastille since I heard Pompeii on the radio in March. I saw them live in October and they performed a few of the bonus songs that are now on this deluxe cd. Although I have the original album already I thought that an extra 13 songs was worth purchasing again. I am not disappointed at all!!! The Silence is fantastic and worthy of a single release!!

I recommend this band to everyone I know! If you're hesitating, don't, just get the album, turn it up and get lost in the music......
on 26 January 2014
I am very impressed with the songwriting on this album, good consistent pop tracks and good production. the extra CD also has some great tracks on it... a little less commercial but thats what makes it so great. A bargain at a fiver... buy it now before it goes up in price (with a brit award looming). This album hasn't been out of my car CD player for a month.
on 25 November 2013
I am happy to see that, finally, an artist is taking the deluxe version of an album seriously. This deluxe version includes a whole extra album worth of tracks - including the official new single "Of The Night".

Of course, firstly the main singles from the 'Bad Blood' album are here on all their force - my personal favourites are 'Things we Lost in the Fire' and 'Flaws'; but I think the whole of the album is a gem. The deluxe version features an array of new songs - my favorite is 'Of the Night' - I love this twist on a classic! Their new arrangement to the song is amazing - I adore it.

I think this product is a great buy as you are getting the original album plus a whole set of exclusive new tracks for the price of the original standard album at release - what a bargain! I would deffo recommend this buy; and hope artists in the future will look at this to see what deluxe versions of albums should really be like.
on 14 January 2014
This is one hell of an album, great tracks, well written songs, great musicians, can't pick a fault with this, don't think I have ever said that about any other album since U2's The Joshua Tree, These have a great name even Bastille stands out, you will not be disappointed.. Buy it.