on 25 March 2014
I absolutely love Bastille and this extended album is brilliant.I honestly couldn't choose a favourite song, they are all great in their own unique way. Postage was speedy too and great value for money to get two discs and an mp3 version for under £7! Now I can listen to Bastille in my car, on my laptop and on my ipod! Would definitely recommend All This Bad Blood to any Bastille fans as well as anyone who just wants to listen to some great music.
on 25 July 2017
Great albun
on 27 January 2014
I am totally satisfied from buying this record. I will still buy other CDs by this way. Thank you very much.
on 5 July 2017
One of my favourite albums, would highly recommend.
on 22 May 2015
I like the whole CD. It is calm and relaxing yet fun. Even when I like a band or signer, I can't always listen to the whole CD without getting bored or finding songs I really don't like. Not the case with Bastille. I enjoy their music very much!
on 7 June 2017
Ordered recently and I'd forgotten how much I love this album - I played it in the car and loved every single song. I had never heard half the songs on the second disk but loved them just as much as the ones I did know.
on 9 May 2014
Quite simply an amazing album!! Picked this up when the MP3 album was 99p for a short time. Even for the price the physical copy sells at this is exceptionally amazing value for money! Every song is catchy and sticks in your head and has you singing along! I have seen Bastille live twice, once at Leeds Festival in the NME tent and at Manchester O2 Academy and wow!! They are amazing!! Recommend this album, recommend you see them live if you like this album!
on 22 January 2014
Got this at about £8 which I thought was pretty good. She (22 yrs old) likes most of the mainstream stuff you hear on the radio and like a couple of bastillle's recent songs so I got her the album and she likes it. Its not a cd to rave to or to help you get to sleep but it's a good alternative for the car which is where she primarily listens to it. I myself don't like it as much but I do like a few of the songs. If you're looking to buy this i'd do your research first and listen to a few of the songs on youtube or elsewhere if you're a bit unsure whether to buy it or not.
on 20 January 2015
Excellent CD bought as a gift. You get a free digital version to play on your Amazon cloud, so I can play it through my phone whenever I want. I then bluetooth it through to my car stereo, so I feel like I'm getting value for money
on 16 January 2014
Quickly dispatched, despite the Christmas rush.
LOVE THE MUSIC!
However, I know many Bastile fans kicking themselves that they bought the previous album!