Customer reviews

Common Courtesy [Explicit]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 22 August 2014
I was concerned going into this album, as I felt the offering on the previous album was a level down from Homesick, so I slept on it for a while. Then I heard Right Back At It Again and was sold!
Its a great album, and tracks that you don't love straight away creep up on you later and like most GREAT albums, you can listen from start to finish without skipping a track.
It has less of the hardcore elements in general than any previous album, but overall I think this could be their best yet...definitely going to be a hard one to top!!
on 18 December 2017
on 29 June 2016
ADTR are hands down my favourite band and this album is amazing, highly recommend. Cant wait for their new album!
on 15 August 2017
My favourite band and I was so elated to receive it. Delivery was quick and I was not disappointed at all.
on 13 December 2017
Got this for my brothers birthday because he said he couldn't get hold of this vinyl from anywhere and he loves it !
on 27 May 2016
Grown up post hardcore !
on 8 September 2015
Not to bad. I would say not as good as their 1st cd.
on 6 March 2014
What an album! ADTR do it again and again. never fail to disappoint. good price too, a must buy for any ADTR fans.
on 12 March 2016
no further comment
on 13 March 2015
A present for my partner. Sounds so much better on vinyl. Get this.