Customer reviews

Common Courtesy [Explicit]
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 15 August 2017
My favourite band and I was so elated to receive it. Delivery was quick and I was not disappointed at all.
on 6 March 2014
What an album! ADTR do it again and again. never fail to disappoint. good price too, a must buy for any ADTR fans.
on 12 July 2015
Fav
on 16 October 2017
4 letter ADTR!
on 15 February 2014
This album is a very solid album from ADTR, The first 3 songs are just incredible and are pure newer ADTR. But then there is a little bit of a lull of memorable songs after, until Violence hits. What is good about this album though is that some songs (Violence & Life Lessons learned the hard way) take you back to the old ADTR with their heavy growls and screaming and a less riff orientated layout to the song. Songs like I Surrender and I'm already gone are more acoustic-esque songs and don't really compliment the heavier songs. Don't get me wrong, none of these songs are bad but City of Ocala, Right Back At It & Sometimes You're The Hammer, Sometimes You're The Nail as well as the previously mentioned songs all sound like they are from 3 different albums. So this album is perfect for New listeners as it accustoms the listener to all of their music but to older listeners some might be disappointed with a broader style of music being displayed here. (Not me)
on 10 February 2014
I really enjoy quite a bit of what ADTR has to offer and this was just another one of their many successes in the music industry. I already have a digital copy that I pre-ordered, but I'ma sucker for vinyl's because of how amazing they look, so I am very well considering purchasing one of these as well!
on 22 August 2014
I was concerned going into this album, as I felt the offering on the previous album was a level down from Homesick, so I slept on it for a while. Then I heard Right Back At It Again and was sold!
Its a great album, and tracks that you don't love straight away creep up on you later and like most GREAT albums, you can listen from start to finish without skipping a track.
It has less of the hardcore elements in general than any previous album, but overall I think this could be their best yet...definitely going to be a hard one to top!!
on 27 June 2014
Another incredible album. I was a bit disappointed with What Separates Me From You. I didn't find it as heavy as Homesick and For Those Who Have Heart. But they seem to have gone back to their roots with this one. Heavy guitars and drums make this an exciting record. I only bought it today, but I can guarantee I will be listening to it non-stop for the next few weeks.
on 1 April 2014
Firstly, as an A Day To Remember fan, this album exceeded all expectations, it's brilliant. The lyrics are incredible as always, and the music is just as good as always, if not better. As a vinyl, this record is great: 2 marble coloured records which look and sound great. For £20, this is well worth it.
on 14 March 2014
This is not only one of my favorite albums that I own musically, but the whole package is fantastic!!! Everything from the cut in cover that goes with the Disc one artwork to the amazing looking vinyl's themselves, this is a top to bottom masterpiece.