on 24 June 2014
I've only ever built with 1155 and 775 sockets, but building a system for a client I wanted to use an AMD chip, which included pretty snazzy on-board graphics! Anyway, for less than £30 this board is incredible! A 3D BIOS for starters! Which enables mouse usage within the loader. It's fast and doesn't make any noise.
Only con is, no mini-speaker attachment, and no on-board speaker so can't hear any post-beeps. However on such a quality board there's not really going to be many problems!
on 21 February 2015
Came with a very old BIOS which did not support new CPUs. Msi advise to send it off for service but I ended up buying another £20 cpu just to flash the MB. Doesn't include a USB 3 (I didn't even look for that - assumed all MBs did nowadays).

It's absolute bottom of the range but as Amazon don't update them before shipping them out you may run into compatibility problems.
on 30 October 2014
Love this motherboard. It supports the GPU of AMD Athlon X4 760k that I wanted so that I could play powerful games such as Battlefield and Call of Duty, and also helped boost Minecraft fps to 300.

Very easy to install and small too.

The click bios is very easy-to-use and helps with configuration.
on 25 October 2014
Awesome little board. I have not had any issues with it they also come in some Zoostorm machines and work well for HTPC's. I haven't personally used any of the BiOS feature so am unable to give feedback on them but it all seems very straight forward to use.
on 16 September 2015
Is a cramped design so while I was installing my R9 380 the sata ports were in the way and blocking the graphics card, I bought this while it was around £25 and it was awesome for that price but now it is £42 there are better ones for that price range
on 7 January 2015
The one I got was faulty, not useful when I planned or showing of my dads newly built pc for his Christmas and it wouldn't post because of the motherboard. Bought an Asrock board as a replacement, would not recommend this one
on 8 October 2014
Excellent board for an excellent price, can't fault it, plenty of ports including usb3.
on 11 December 2014
Have only been using it for a few days but it runs great. Love the settings interface.
on 11 March 2015
Does good job basic machine was built
on 7 May 2014
Cheap and does exactly what it is supposed to do. I only use it for internet, emails and other badic tasks so cannot comment on high end use.