on 2 January 2014
I have just got a Lenovo Yoga 10 tablet and wanted a cover for it. Lenovo don't seem to have got around to doing the bespoke cases yet (how silly of them) so I thought I'd order this on the off-chance it would be OK for now. I'm very pleased I did. It fits perfectly and does the job fine, for a fraction of the cost of other cases. I won't bother getting the Lenovo one now!
Looks great, easy to use, my Lenovo Yoga 10 fits in it beautifully and all in all a great little product.

I have only given it three stars, however - because it smells. When you first unpack it, it's pretty ripe, and strong, but it does lessen with time. However it does not seem to totally go away. I've had the cover for some weeks now and the smell is still there (I just checked) - it just no longer fills the room.
on 29 November 2013
Lightweight and inexpensive.
Ideal for protecting the tablet screen and the camera lenses. The zip works well and looks reliable.
No qualms about recommending to friends
on 13 December 2013
Item as described. Dispatched quick. Good Price. Fits the Lenovo Yoga perfectly. Haven't tried the water resistance yet but as it's neoprene assuming will be ok. Many thanks.
on 28 December 2013
Not bad for the cost, keeps my tablet safe and clean I would recommend this item to any one, I may even get another one.
on 15 January 2014
Does what it says on the tin. Great value to money when you see the price for these things in PC world. It may not be the most stylish or glamorous looking case, but unlike most others its water resistant and fits my funny shaped lenovo yoga tablets perfectly
on 7 April 2014
This is a nice quality case, which works well with my Lenovo Yoga tablet. I was worried the unusual shape of the Yoga may be a problem, but not at all - ideal.
on 15 April 2014
It's a foam lined soft case/bag for storing your tablet in when travelling or just keeping safe. Useful product that works well.
on 16 January 2014
It was the perfect case for my requirements thank you very much,it is the perfect item for any tablet as it is soft and durable.
on 10 January 2014
Very good piece of equipment and very versatile. Feels able to withstand some bashing about. I felt it would look good anywhere