on 29 March 2017
This book has helped me feel a lot more confident and calm about birth. I feel much more prepared now and it is easy to read as these things can get quite scientific or research heavy.
on 6 June 2017
Fantastic book. Despite the fact that my careful preparation for a mindful hypnobirth, actually transpired to be a mindful C section, Sophie's book is the essential companion in preparing for birth. Particularly for those that are fearful of how the event may unfold.
on 15 June 2017
I can't recommend this book enough! I work in healthcare and feel that it's full of good advice and techniques.
on 21 June 2017
Quick and easy to read. Informative. I found the medications are very long for a novice
on 28 December 2015
Saw me through my 6 hour and beautiful relaxing birth. Such a positive experience because I embraced these techniques.
on 6 April 2017
I have not read all of it yet, but so far loving the book! I am also listening to the audio that comes associated with it (you can access it online) and so far so good. Hopefully will help during labour in a few months time.
on 14 July 2016
I came across this book when looking at relaxing techniques for birthing. I have never done meditation or even had much of an interest in it before however, I found the information in this book really useful. I feel reassured and confident about labour after reading this book, I really enjoyed it! Definately recommend to any expecting mothers.
on 15 April 2017
My wife and I are expecting our second baby, and this book has proved very useful in terms of preparation, and especially for relaxing in the evenings - especially with the accompanying relaxation audio tracks which come as a free download.
on 3 October 2016
Gave me food for thought but I think you have to be REALLY into this and devote time to embracing it all. I tried - still asked for epidural as soon as arrived at hospital for 2nd labour! It did make me feel a bit more in control prior to labour but went straight out the window once it kicked in.
on 24 May 2017
love it! would totally recommend it to my friends!