Customer reviews

on 5 May 2017
Hello everyone,
I can't find this this book in the USA anywhere. Amazon USA doesn't list it and I can't locate anyone else that has it for sale either Any ideas anyone?
I literally have every book by Paul Stewart except this one. I don't mind that it's a Kindle/electronic version, I simply would like to buy it.
Would it be possible to purchase it via Amazon UK since Amazon USA isn't providing it?
Any help would be appreciated.
Sincerely,
Alan McDonald
amcdonald81 @tampabay.RR.com
on 14 March 2014
I've already done a very lengthy review on this book … where it went is anyone's guess, and this is not the first time it has happened either. Hmmm … kind of fishy, huh? Anyway, I've not the time to invest another 30 minutes re-doing my very detailed review again, but I will say this:

This short story is a MUST HAVE for any hard core Egde Chronicles fan. Period. My only complaint is that there are no new Chris Riddell illustrations in this story (which so makes the Edge Chronicles stories, and would be incomplete without them!).

Just read it. All you die-hard fans out there know who I'm talking to!

I LOVE the Edge Chronicles!!! :)
on 23 January 2014
Liked mini book very much, though there is NO Riddel illustrations - only two pictures from Clash of the Sky Galleons: the Galerider at the beginning and very ill-timed Maris and Quints kiss at the end. The ship on the cover is the same ship as on cover of Stormchaser, even sail holes the same. Found some editors mistakes, "them them" in sixth chapter and wrong surname of cover-illustrator (Nuntrup, but should be Nentrup). And generally in electrical editions of books very low quality illustrations, so the books do not justify the price. I think this product can be better.
Authors do well, but miserable publishers work.
on 10 March 2014
Loved it the twists you didn't know we're gonna happen. And also the excitement was to much it kept me reading.
on 8 March 2014
This was a nice short story to interest any edge chronicles fan. It's about Quint and Maris when Maris is pregnant with Twig. But it was very short,only 6 chapters.
on 5 March 2015