Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New album - Eminem Shop now Shop now

on 16 December 2017
I found it reassuring, in a world of hate and one upmanship. Slightly lost and out cast by family by a bitter now ex. I was judged and tried without defense.
My whole life, I've taken the blame because others couldn't. The book showed me self love is ok, even when you stand alone and probably stopped me taking my life. Looking forward to finding more hope in Lorna Byrne s other books
on 2 December 2017
A beautiful book from Lorna Byrne. Her writings are so very very lovely
on 10 June 2017
Love the item and it came quick thank you
on 20 June 2017
not received
on 30 April 2017
I would recommend this read to anyone who knows they have a heart & is willing to learn a little more about our wonderful world & the blessing of life each one of us carries.
on 25 October 2015
I am reading the last book of Lorna, and it`s helping me, like her previous 3 books.
I only can tell you that I will get also the future one :)
on 19 September 2017
Loved reading and experiencing this book. I like details and very full of details that was easily understood. Read it more than once.
on 21 April 2017
I have read all Lorna Byrne's books in the space of a month. I couldn't put them down. I have learned a lot and hope Ms Byrne will write another very soon.
on 2 March 2017
Will always keep it close for speedy reference.....
on 15 January 2015
Love Lorna's books. I have read them all. I got this book after my mother died (who was also a great believer in Lorna) and it helped me greatly in the first few months. At times when I am feeling down, I will read a few chapters of the book to help me get back on my feet.