on 7 December 2013
for my mom every song she loves, she can listen to all day and not get tired , song layout brill
on 26 April 2017
Lots of musical favourites on this three-disc compilation. A real bargain, and a must for fans of musical theatre.
on 13 April 2017
Bought as a gift and recipient loves listening to this
on 7 March 2017
Cd has been received, thanks.
on 14 May 2017
Marvellous value . Wonderful collection
on 18 July 2017
brilliant set
on 30 December 2013
At my age (72) I have seen many musicals but living in S / Y means travel to London. Now I have all the musicals that I want , when and where I want then right at my finger tips and can't wait for Vol. 2. Thank you for this wonderful experience and don 't let me wait too long.
on 1 January 2014
What a wonderful collection of of good music coupled with the many and varied voices that sing to these songs. FABULOUS!! I would strongly recommend it to anyone who loves these musicals.
on 8 June 2017
Great quality, bought through Amazon in used condition. Brilliant mix of songs, very well curated.
on 2 December 2013
Music is the 'food of everything' and it would be impossible not to class this as a main course. I have it in the car and when I arrive at a destination I can't switch off until the track I am playing is finished.