on 8 January 2014
Ok for a quick grab of a baking tray but not heatproof
enough to get a heavy oven dish out of the oven.
Worth the money though just because the cat is scared of it when you
do a bit of Kermit puppetry with it.
on 9 December 2014
It seems alright. It's going to be a gift so I haven't tested it. I was a bit disappointed that there is only one, I thought there would be two, one for each hand. But I guess it's still a good novelty item.
on 14 October 2016
WHAT AN ABSOLUTE JOKE.
Bought this product, not only thinking it would come as a pair, but so I could use it as it is advertised..... as an oven mitt/glove!!! I am TOTALLY disappointed, this product is completely advertised wrong - how can it be advertise as an oven mitt when clearly it isn't?!?! Not heat protective in the slightest, they even give you a warning with the package to tell you this.....! Will not be rushing out to buy another one to go with the one I have, it can go in the bin !!! I wouldn't rate this any stars if I had the option!! You'd find more protection wearing a marigold!
on 15 October 2014
Works better than you think with keeping the heat at bay. Looks pretty funny and you can clean it easily.
on 9 July 2015
i am a bit concerned over the fact this comes with a warning letter this isnt for personal protection, well since im not into hand puppets that is what i brought it for to protect my hand confused dot com......
on 4 October 2015
How this is sold as an oven glove I've no idea. Zero grip on most materials and next to no heat protection. Don't buy to use as indended, Childs puppet perhaps.
on 19 December 2014
Rubbish product, rubbish packaging. Was planning to give it as a gift but the receiver wont know what it is!
on 14 May 2015
It's working perfectly. It's nice to hold. But why the frog has such a sad eyes?
on 9 December 2014
Decent quality to my surprise there's only one oven glove but it works well
on 13 January 2016
very practical but bit childish,my God child wanted to play with it...