Customer reviews

on 9 February 2014
I have been using this 2 times a day in between meals for 2-3 months and it is effective at reducing bursts of hunger. The strawberry creme flavour tastes nice, a bit like a strawberry milkshake. The powder mixes well with water and no stomach problems using this. Another benefit I have found of using this is that is has improved my training sessions preparing my for a killer workout! I have noticed considerable improvements in strength and physique since taking this protein!

I would recommend this product to anyone who trains regularly during the week and wishes to top-up on protein during the day in order to avoid hunger.
on 6 July 2015
Mixed with 350ml of 2% milk to every scoop I find this makes a great shake. it mixes really well and Strawberry Creme is delicious. only 7% Carbs too so ideal for anyone after a low carb supplement. I WILL BE BUYING THIS AGAIN.
on 4 August 2015
Tasted really good, and could notice the difference in my running with using it !