Customer reviews

Acoustic
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.69

on 3 May 2017
Wonderful EP from a very talented lady
on 1 May 2017
Not bad!
on 9 October 2017
Just lovely unique sound
on 27 January 2014
As a big fan of rock and metal, I sometimes like to take a break from that and listen to something more relaxing and this 5 track EP is perfect. My personal favourites are Ghosts, Liar and the Lighter and Reverse but the others are also just lovely songs from a talented artist with a great voice. A bargain and highly recommended for fans of acoustic music.

Also, this arrived two days after I placed the order which makes everything even more impressive!
on 28 December 2013
This is an absolutely lovely collection of songs. And on top of that it arrived 3 days after I ordered it (much faster than I expected!). All in all, fantastic service and great music. What more could I ask for?
on 13 May 2014
Purchased English Rain and was so impressed looked for other output from Gabrielle. This was equally superb and probably more akin to a live session than those made in a studio. Just can't recommend this too much.
on 9 June 2014
This was recommended by amazon based on music I had previously purchased, and given the low price of it as an MP3 I thought why not. Glad i did, it's chilled and Gabrielle is clearly a very talented singer, musician and song writer, even my heavy metal obsessed teenage son thought it was cool. It works well in the background but can also draw you in very well while you have a cuppa, but as its an E.P. you wont loose the afternoon to it.

Think, what else could you buy for a couple of quid that could be of more value than this?

Great songs, good musicianship, and a lovely voice. Fair play.
on 14 May 2014
Brilliant,I cannot stop playing it.Soothing music. Will look out for her albums as I had not heard of her.This promo EP will serve her well!
on 4 April 2014
I'm always listening to this album... was so cheap too... would recommend to everyone. A very good listen. It's great!
on 3 May 2014
Great voice and a good musician, a very talented young Lady - Brilliant, I would not hesitate to buy more of her work