Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£2.69

on 27 January 2014
As a big fan of rock and metal, I sometimes like to take a break from that and listen to something more relaxing and this 5 track EP is perfect. My personal favourites are Ghosts, Liar and the Lighter and Reverse but the others are also just lovely songs from a talented artist with a great voice. A bargain and highly recommended for fans of acoustic music.

Also, this arrived two days after I placed the order which makes everything even more impressive!
on 28 December 2013
This is an absolutely lovely collection of songs. And on top of that it arrived 3 days after I ordered it (much faster than I expected!). All in all, fantastic service and great music. What more could I ask for?
on 13 May 2014
Purchased English Rain and was so impressed looked for other output from Gabrielle. This was equally superb and probably more akin to a live session than those made in a studio. Just can't recommend this too much.
on 5 April 2016
I commend everything Gabrielle Aplin does. I now have both her CDs and 3 EPs and play them when I need Cheering up. Perfect music and voice, you will have her melodies in your mind long after you have listened to her.
on 9 June 2014
This was recommended by amazon based on music I had previously purchased, and given the low price of it as an MP3 I thought why not. Glad i did, it's chilled and Gabrielle is clearly a very talented singer, musician and song writer, even my heavy metal obsessed teenage son thought it was cool. It works well in the background but can also draw you in very well while you have a cuppa, but as its an E.P. you wont loose the afternoon to it.

Think, what else could you buy for a couple of quid that could be of more value than this?

Great songs, good musicianship, and a lovely voice. Fair play.
on 14 May 2014
Brilliant,I cannot stop playing it.Soothing music. Will look out for her albums as I had not heard of her.This promo EP will serve her well!
on 8 June 2014
I had not heard of /ms Aplin, when Amazon suggested this download! The price was low, so I bought a copy. It isn't too bad, it isn't the kind of music I'd normally listen to. It's a set of songs to relax to!
on 4 April 2014
I'm always listening to this album... was so cheap too... would recommend to everyone. A very good listen. It's great!
on 3 May 2014
Great voice and a good musician, a very talented young Lady - Brilliant, I would not hesitate to buy more of her work
on 4 April 2014
I prefer the other work by Gabrielle that I have got but this is good to listen to in the car.