Customer reviews

on 5 August 2012
I've read all the Preston/Child books and also the Preston stand-alones, but this was my first stand-alone for Lincoln Child and I haven't been disappointed. The pages and chapters just flowed......! An extremely well written book, and the author has done his research well. I thoroughly enjoyed it and will now be ordering the rest of LC's stand-alones. Definitely well worth the cost and the read. Highly recommended.
on 10 April 2013
I signed up on the waiting list for this because I am a fan of Lincoln Child's other solo books and what he has written with Douglas Preston. The Third Gate is a teeny bit disappointing by comparison - a single line plot with weak characterisation and predictable finish. But the situation is original and the action fast-paced and exciting.
on 24 January 2015
Decently paced but the characters seem under developed. It's difficult to care about any of them despite a good plot
on 7 August 2014
This is the second book I have read from Lincoln Child, I like his fast paced and easy reading style, however for the second time I find myself disappointed in the lack lustre and flat ending.
on 25 June 2014
Every book from this author is a cannot put down book. I read everything he writes and co-authored with Douglas Preston.
on 5 May 2015
A very flowing and descriptive story.
Could not put it down. Highly recommended for its attention to detail. Good read
on 26 May 2015
Brilliant and original storyline
on 28 July 2016
Great read.
on 9 February 2016
Another great story this time from Linc on his own without Douglas Preston.
I love everything either of them has done.
on 1 August 2014