on 7 December 2015
Bought it for cycling to work during the winter. The strap on the wrist fell of on the first day I wore it as I tried to tighten it. On the second day it started to tear apart. Now a week after using it, it is all torn into pieces. Rubbish cheap product. Dont waste your money .
on 9 December 2015
Seams fell apart the first time I used them. Returned for refund
on 2 April 2015
Sadly, these gloves are not at all waterproof. On wearing for the first time on a rainy Dartmoor my hands were wet and cold after about 4 hours and I had them tucked into my sleeves. I had such high hopes for them after reading other reviews and answers but I guess my search for decent waterproof gloves continues.
on 29 October 2014
Best pair of gloves I've bought. Remember them old Ronseal adds,these gloves are the same "does exactly what it say on the tin". Super warm,absolutely snug...the perfect edition for any of us with copd. It may seem strange gloves effecting COPD,but the colder I get the worse my breathing. These beauties keep my hands perfectly warmed and snug this meaning a viable defence against the call...the price of old age is cold lol highly recomeanded :)
on 11 January 2014
Does what it says on the tin, keeps your hands dry and warm as they are nice and thick (can't really do much with them on i.e get your keys/phone out your pocket) but other than that there perfect.
on 27 January 2014
I love these gloves, I have worn them in torrential rain and they kept my hands lovely and toast warm and dry. Good for riding my bike on chilly windy days too
on 27 December 2014
These are well made waterproof gloves, which are sold as suitable for cycling. I have given them four rather than five stars for a number of reasons. Firstly they are warm gloves, but on a 2 hour cold cycle my hands do get cold. They are obviously designed as a multipurpose glove and so have no reflectivity, useful when cycling after dark in the winter. Also they are a tad to thick to be ideal for cycling, though this does improve their warmth.
on 19 February 2015
Quite poor gloves actually. Not only did the material split on the palm after about 3 uses but also the inner fleece lining becomes detached very quickly leading to a real strugglew to get them back on. You have to try and get the fleece finger holes back through the holes of the outer gloves. These will last you at best 1 winter of cycling or skiing but will then need to be thrown away. I would pay that bit extra to get a better quality.
on 16 March 2015
These are warm and from what I can gather are waterproof. However I have to agree with other people here and say it's the lining that lets them down. It's just comes out of the glove when you take you hand out. And it's not exactly easy to get back in either. Alright for occasional use but when you use them for a 7 hour hike like I did, you start to lose patience
on 8 February 2015
Worst pair of gloves I have ever had.although they keep your hands warm every time you take them off the lining comes out and it is very difficult to get it back in,wore them for one day on a five mile walk got so frustrated i threw them in the bin