on 31 May 2015
At long last I've got the latest studio album from PC. Many people have already said everything about it, so I will not bang on too long. Good self-penned songs plus well chosen other people's songs done in Paul's usual soulful style. Every track a winner, one small criticism, it's a short album. You just can't get enough of a good thing. Very much looking forward to the next album.
on 8 May 2018
Very good up to Pauls standard,good easy listening!
on 23 April 2018
Great songs performed by a magnificent artist.
on 19 April 2018
Easy listening CD.
on 8 January 2014
5 stars because "the man with the golden voice" just gets better and better.

The only way to to judge for yourself is to listen to the quality, then go and see him live in concert.

Yes I am a great fan, but truthfully you won't find many better singers or musicians.

Paul has a soulful song for everyone.
One person found this helpful
on 16 November 2017
Love this guys music - great
on 13 February 2018
Great album
on 26 October 2014
Another brilliant album from Paul Carrack. I ordered two, one for a firend, they were quickly delivered, though the one plastic case was broken on arrival. The CD's were fine and a pleasure to listen to.
on 2 March 2016
bought this as a moving away/mothers day present for my mum since the song "thats all that matters to me" really summed up how she was feeling about me moving away. quality is good.
on 11 January 2017
Brilliant album one i did not have in my collection Fool on me then.