on 1 February 2016
This is an excellent machine and is good value in my view. I am quite sure there are better machines, but as a projector virgin I have to say I am perfectly satisfied with this one. I use it for presentations to up to 30 people in a room where the image is very crisp and clear even when the room is naturally lit. I would have preferred two adjustable 'legs' rather than one, centrally located leg, but that said, I have had little problem in achieving and maintaining a stable level image.
I must say that I was a little put out to have discovered that I needed to buy separately a remote presenter (I bought a Kensington Wireless. 2.4 GHz Presenter) as I had assumed (silly me!) that the remote that came with the machine would enable me to flip from one frame to another, but that is not the case. Whilst it does everything else, it does not enable you do this. Now I have the Wireless Presenter all works perfectly, and I am very happy, but I have no use for the remote that comes with the projector, since all of the other functions (focus, keystone can be done quite simply, and more conveniently, using control buttons on the top of the machine itself.
on 13 February 2016
Has lived up to expectations. Very bright image - no need for black out anymore.
on 15 November 2015
solid piece of kit .. perfect for a primary classroom
Not expensive to buy and cheap to operate
on 20 February 2015
Fantastic images even in daylight. Good product.
on 29 July 2015
Work as well as expected, a bit louder than oder models but does the job perfectly when appropriate darkness is present.
on 11 August 2015
its very good when it works but the vga inputs flicker on and off.

please if you know the problem comment below
on 12 January 2015
Fantastic buy- is exactly as stated. Great company to deal with
One person found this helpful
on 22 May 2014
A good little "starter" projector, great for talks to community groups, light weight, easy to use and quiet. If you have Windows 7 or over and use Microsoft Power Point a cable (not supplied) allows you to use the remote control (supplied) to progress through your presentation without touching the computer, very convenient. It does tend to get quite warm so would recommend allowing plenty of time at the end to cool down before packing away.

I think I read somewhere that a person could only use the remote sensor by pointing the remote control directly at the front of the projector, but if you prefer to talk from the back of the hall behind your audience, you can "bounce" the signal from the remote control off the screen to the front of the projector and it will do its stuff.

Cable not supplied for connection to the computer, you decide which of the connection options you want to use and purchase the appropriate cable/s. I needed a VGA cable (male) to be able to use my computer with the device, you also need a USB Type A to Mini-B cable if you wish to use the remote connector instead of the computer mouse/pad for going from one presentation slide to another. The remote does everything else required automatically.
18 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 19 February 2015
Superb, all we wanted and more
on 13 March 2014
My church in Nigeria needed a budget Projector, I wasnt sure if it was bright enough! Praise God, its perfect, they love it. A compact projector easy to install and is good for a moderately sized hall
18 people found this helpful