on 5 March 2014
As photo. Camera fits in well & case is a good match with it. Offers protection when in bag & also has neck strap for safety & comfort. Recommend this / great seller / fast delivery/ thanks
5 people found this helpful
on 8 February 2014
I bought other camera case a few weeks ago, it was bad quality and quite rubbish, even the seller wrote it is suitable for samsung wb200f, but it doesn't fit at all. This one is quite impressive, it is more than what I expected. Good quality and elegant. My samsung camera fits perfectly. I feel it is very good value for the money.
6 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2014
Lovely looking case but the closing flap is magnetic and not a strong one so it basically doesn't close which obviously then means that your camera is in danger of falling out. Aesthetically nice but not practical.
One person found this helpful
on 12 April 2014
Very impressed with the colour (bright white) and quality of case. I feel very secure that when I take my camera outside and heaven forbid I drop it, it would be well protected!

The case arrived on time and well wrapped.

Thanks.
4 people found this helpful
on 14 May 2014
The case is excellent but I did not realise it would be so bulky. It protects the camera well, however it is a little bulky when travelling.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2016
I always carry my carrier on my belt and this case is strong and east to access.
on 3 January 2016
Arrived on time fit my camera perfectly. Good sturdy protective case
on 25 June 2017
Beautiful quality case
on 2 January 2016
Protects the camera and not to big
on 4 October 2014
Amazing product, made very well nice safe interior, i have had it for a week now and I'm really pleased with this product