Invision Smart Case Cover for iPad Air - Black
Size: iPad Air|Colour: Black|Change

on 27 June 2017
Get what you pay for did not last long
13 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2018
This is the 2nd case I’ve bought and replaces the original that is now looking a bit tatty after 3 years of constant use. For the money it has protected my iPad over this period of time really well and I’m happy to buy another one. The fit and and cut outs fit my iPad really well.
on 10 July 2017
I'm writing this two years after purchase, simply to say that after almost daily use, the case is still doing its job, protecting my iPad. I obviously don't throw it around, but it's admirably protecting my tablet from everyday knocks. In retrospect, it's been a bargain!
on 4 January 2014
I have a 128GB iPAD air & the cover works as a smart cover, to turn on/off & it does so perfectly. The rear cover & screen cover
fit like a pair of familiar shoes, no special techniques are required to put on or to pull off. My only complaint is mildly unpleasant old fashion glue smell; if you put the inside suede like surface of the smart cover, right up to your nostrils. You should note the two outside surfaces carry no such odour so in normal use you'd never encounter this.
Given its price & the cost of the apple equivalent -which though better- is just a shade from being, half way to an order of magnitude more expensive .... THIS IS A FANTASTIC BARGAIN. Sometimes cheaper items do deliver to a level beyond merely just looking like & aping the best thats available. This really is a well sorted product & is both appealing & functional.
on 16 November 2014
Protects my iPad Air really well, and doubles up brilliantly as I stand; I can either use it so it stands up, or rest it down flat but slightly elevated which is nice when using it in bed.

My only complaint about this product is that the material surrounding the edges of top of the screen have becoming SLIGHTLY frayed over time, but this could be due to it being in a work rucksack and, therefore, be my fault.

4/5 - would recommend!
2 people found this helpful
on 26 March 2018
This case does exactly what I want. It makes the iPad easy to handle. The first case I bought lasted me for over 3 years and was getting very worn and scruffy looking by the time I replaced it although it still functioned. I think that it is excellent value for the price.
on 9 July 2014
Get your self a case cover for that brand new sparkly ipad, it's a no brainer, even though I dont like covering some thing so beautiful. Great quality for the price and I am very pleased with it. I cant believeApple charge so much for their versions.

Clips in quite tightly with reinforced corners

The only downslide is it does leave straight lines on your screen from the felt inside of the reticulated front cover, but a quick wipe removes them easily
on 19 February 2014
Absolutely the best cover for the iPad Air. Had another very nice leather cover first when I saw this. The Invision iPad Air fits perfectly and is SLIM!!! The auto wake/ sleep function works perfectly and just holding the iPad Air in one's hand is a joy. Hand on heart I really can recommend this leather cover.
3 people found this helpful
on 27 February 2018
Looked nice when it turned up but didn't last long before if started falling apart and looking scrappy. No where near as good as the Apple ones
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 27 February 2014
Looked at many iPad Air cases and decided on this one for price and quality.
I was not disappointed, quality is very good and iPad fits nicely into it. Smart wake/sleep function works extremely well. Delivery as promised and arrived 2 days after ordering.
I would certainly recommend this product for good value for the money.