Customer reviews

The Flood
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.99

on 13 December 2014
Amazing worship CD that clearly focusses on the everlasting and relentless love of God and how he is active in our lives through all the storms . What I love about this CD is that it is a great selection and variety of some of the best recent worship songs out there, a mixture from Rend Collective, Worship Central, Hillsong, some reflective and some that makes you want to dance up and down with joy all performed live at the Soul Survivor festival . Absolutely recommend this for anyone who wants engaging and uplifting lively worship and want to go deeper with God or for anyone who has been to the Soul Survivor festivals.
on 20 March 2014
If you've been to soul survivor then you know after coming back all you want to do is sit and listen to the worship music. This is a great cd from 2013 and I fully enjoy listening to it, even after months of having it.
on 18 June 2015
I play this regularly, particularly in the car.
on 10 October 2015
I love this CD, might be my new favourite! Always excellence from the Soul Survivor Team!
on 5 April 2014
Another Album from Soul Survivor reflecting the worship that takes place during the summer. Found this album has some favourites and some growers so I'll let you decide which are your favourites!
on 11 April 2014
I must say there was very little on this album which shouted out and made me think wow. It is an OK worship album to play in the car.
on 15 April 2014
Bought for teenager who went to Soul Survivor, but I have played it and like it too - especially "My Lighthouse".
on 14 February 2014
Can't help singing along! It is uplifting and encouraging. We've used some of the tracks for worship in our prayer group. So glad I bought it.
on 12 February 2017