Customer reviews

Bulldog Sensitive Face Wash 150ml
Size: Pack Of 1|Change
Price:£4.88+ Free shipping

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2016
after years of oily, spot prone skin and being a few years away from being 40 and having no improvements since my teenage years, i thought it was high time i changed my whole skincare range and routine. i had seen the bulldog range in shops from time to time, but it always seemed a little expensive to me compared to the cheap and quite frankly, useless products i had always chosen. and i am so glad i made the change.

i ordered a couple of different face washes to decide which i would prefer, i haven't tried the other one yet and i wish i hadn't ordered it because this one has turned out to be so good i want to stick with it! packed with natural ingredients and quite thick, a little goes a long way and works up into a really nice lather. it smells really nice and fresh, and leaves your skin feeling clean, fresh and soft - and doesn't dry it out. i use this twice a day, along with the bulldog moisturiser and i also the bulldog face scrub twice a week. my skin feels cleaner, looks healthier, and its far less oily than it has been in years. i cant wait to try more out of the range, definitely a keeper
on 27 August 2014
I never used face wash before, but now I am an advocate. Every time I dry myself out of the shower, my face becomes hideously dry and flakey. Thanks to this Bulldog face wash, I'm able to wash away the debris away and it cleanses the skin further than water. Even when returning from a night out I would use this product before going bed ensuring a clean and dirt-free face. This helps to reduce risk of spots and pimples as the face wash. Nice enough smell and I find it refreshing every time I use the product.
on 16 April 2017
Bought as part of gift set for 20-something. Much appreciated.
on 6 September 2017
Has helped clear up my skin without causing a reaction like I've had with previous products
on 6 July 2014
Having used the Original BullDog Face Wash for last couple of years I wanted to try the sensitive version to observe the difference, mainly because of the expected gentle nature of the ingredients (It's for Sensitive Skin, right?)

I didn't enjoy it as much as the Original version:
- It smells of coconut (or that's my nose), not bad for body butter but for face wash, I wouldn't be so sure.
- It cleans the skin nicely, but Original does it better.
- Due to it's mild jelly like texture working up a lather is not effortless.

And yes, my skin is sensitive.

I would buy this again ONLY if the Original's unavailable.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 23 August 2015
I got this for Christmas from my girlfriend (in a bag pack with the cleanser and moisturiser)
I use this in combination with the Bulldog shave gel.

This has a nice minty smell and gives a very good clean to the skin, and leaves you feeling quite soft on the skin area. You can use it before a shave and it helps to lift up the stubble, giving a nice smooth shave. No signs of dryness either on the skin it has a good moisturising effect which is important for a product like this. Longer term using over many months have to say it's been working out very well no dryness and I'm getting some good shaves with this cleaning the skin before I apply my normal shave gel

Skin feels good after using the Bulldog very impressed overall recommended
on 7 July 2016
Bought this for my boyfriend, he already uses the moisturiser and likes the quality of BullDog products. He got sunburnt the other day and this face wash didn't sting his face which I thinks hows the gentle effectiveness of this face wash, which also hasn't dried out his sensitive skin.
on 7 July 2016
on 17 November 2015
I don't really know what to say really. The scent is nice. Lathers up great. Only need a pea sized amount and you are away. No dryness.
It was recommended by a friend. I wouldn't actually say I suffer from severe acne. It is very mild. But I do have oily skin if I dont wash my face daily. As I have sensitive skin, I was advised that this product is a godsend. After a few days of using it, massive breakouts. Worse than what my spots usually look like. I persevered for a few more weeks and now my face is absolutely covered in breakout spots. I don't know what to do. My search goes on. I must have the most sensitive skin going. Nothing, I mean, nothing seems to work.
Only wish this was the product for me. Any advice on different products would be most welcome. : (
on 27 April 2014
A very nice simple cleaning and effective face wash. I normally find a face wash to harsh and drying for my face, as I have very dry skin. Works great alongside the face cream! I got it in subscription with amazon, so am paying a lot less than I would be paying in the shops.