Format: DVD|Change

on 26 July 2015
If you like Slade, do yourself (and kids with learning difficulties who benefit from the sales) a favour and buy this! Ok, so Noddy and Jim don't feature and, yes, I miss them too, but they haven't been involved for the best part of a quarter of a century and they are not coming back, so let's get over it people. This is Slade as they are now and they put on a brilliant show.
I have been to several of their gigs in recent years, most recently last month and this DVD delivers as much of the fun and excitement of the live Slade as a DVD can deliver.
A friend, who is by no means a Slade fan, went with me to that last gig and came away from it well impressed! So, buy this and if you don't find yourself watching it over and over as I have, I fear you have forgotten how to KEEP ON ROCKIN'!
on 24 January 2014
I know it's not the original line up and nobody I'm sure can even match the vocals of Noddy. However as a lifelong Slade fan I'm glad I purchased it, all the hits are rolled out with Mal doing a fine job. Good entertainment.
on 29 December 2013
I miss Noddy singing but overall very enjoyable. I would dearly love to see the original slade back together I can dream
on 26 December 2013
Anyone who has been to a Slade gig will enjoy having a live DVD to watch at home. This show in London from 2011 captures them on top form. All their energy and musicianship is there in a set list full of hit singles plus a few other treats too. A must have item for any Slade fan and, for that matter, any rock fan.
on 16 July 2015
BROUGHT BACK MEMORIES. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER NODDY HOLDER BUT THIS GUY IS A GOOD REPLACEMENT DVD CAME ON TIME & I THINK GOOD VALUE
on 30 November 2014
Excellent recording of the concert at Koko!
on 1 September 2014
too bad slade cant do a mott the hoople and reunite every few years. i guess noddy is pulling a robert plant so we'll just have to settle for this.glad to see dave and don still able to make a living
on 5 February 2014
Receive in only 4 Days. It's perfect. This is not the same singer (Noddy Holder), but I'have seen Slade in 1973 and 2003 and it's a real pleasure to heard it
Jean-Marie to France
on 2 March 2014
My husband and I were at this gig in London and at the front. We have partly watched it (we're always so busy) and love what we've seen so far. Great purchase!
on 14 January 2014
Slade best and doing what they do best LIVE.keep on rockin this is a must for any slade fan old and new