on 8 August 2014
Absolute bargain, okay 1000mA isn't a lot, but it is enough for me, and as a plus point it has 4gB of storage built in, it is small enough to attach to a key ring and you don't need a separate cable to attach it to the phone.
on 17 March 2014
Seriously handy gadget, works for my android devices. I travel a few places so helps for boosting/keeping my phone alive that little bit longer on the way home and it has made so much difference and so much help. This charges very quickly on the mains and is ready for use in a short period of time, take it on the go with you easily and charge your phone up easily. Brilliant product, serious life saver.
on 22 June 2014
Bought this for my Nexus 4 as there's been a few occasions where it has run completely flat after a long day and I've needed just a little more juice to make a phone call. Decided on this one in the end over some higher power models as it's small enough to fit comfortably in my pocket and I won't forget to take it out with me because its attached to my keys!
on 4 December 2013
This compact battery is a great solution. I simply charge both my phone, and this little battery pack up at home. Then when my phone is running low on juice I can connect it to the extra battery. Works really well and I am very impressed. This seems to work with any phone which has a micro USB port (like my HTC One X), also works with android tablets.
on 20 July 2014
Bought for my daughter's Xperia SP, but wouldn't work; as my in-car charger is temperamental with her phone I suspect she's damaged her phone socket having dropped it so many times. Gave to my son instead for his i-phone and seems to be fine. He rates it at 4 stars only because he says there's no indication as to how much charge is left in it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 February 2014
This little gadget is brilliant! It has a handy little clip to attach to any where you need it and folds away in to itself so no loose wires.
on 29 September 2014
Slightly larger and heavier than expected but works like a charm, gives about 30+% charge on my phone.
on 9 January 2015
only charges my phone to about 20%, enough for an emergency but I'd prefer more power
on 29 August 2015