on 9 November 2014
These are handy little usb's, there are only a few minor issues. The main one is they scratch easily when constantly removed from the slot and the other is the fact of how small they are, it's easy to loose them.

Also, they break very easily, within a month of use this has decided it will no-longer read the data.
on 23 November 2017
Use this in the car. Holds a good selection of music. Approx 1" long so barely noticeable. Been reliable thus far.
on 11 October 2017
Worth every penny :D
on 25 July 2015
Small but not too small to make it an inconvenience. Quick transfer rate and has worked in any machine/device I've put it in so far. Colour is nice enough.
on 21 January 2015
Tiny in size but good capacity. Easily attached to house or car keys so it doesn't get lost and so you always have storage to hand.
on 9 July 2015
great portable flash drive
on 5 July 2015
As described. Overall, very pleased.
VINE VOICEon 10 April 2014
Size: 16 GB|Colour: Magenta|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Nice and small and despite being pink looks good. I keep it hooked on my identification badge and work so I know where it is and it's handy for when I need it. Despite it being USB 3.0 it seems really slow, in fact, slower than my elderly USB 2.0 sticks, which is a shame.
on 9 February 2015
When receiving this unit I questioned its build quality. Which compared the Kingston DataTraveller G9 that I had previous had a full metal body. This stick had a plastic capping at the end for attaching it to keys instead. After around 6 months I heard a drop on the floor and plastic had failed. The end was snapped and it could no longer be attached to a keyring, making it essentially useless to me as I will inevitably lose it in a few weeks.

Yes, this USB stick is cheap for the amount of storage you get.
Yes, this USB stick is slow to write to, and quite slow to read from (but was fine for me)
Yes, this USB stick will get scratched and lose its lovely paint finish
Yes, this USB stick will break at the plastic end and become a lost relic.

I'm now looking for a full metal body USB stick with USB 3.0.
on 9 February 2015
In photographs the device looks like it is made of metal / aluminium. It isn't, it is made of plastic.
The capacity was as stated, 64GB, however the speed was very disappointing for a USB3 device.
Average write speed was just over 5MB/s while read was around the 35mb mark. This is well beneath the USB3 max rated speed of 60MB/s.
I have included a screencapture of a blackmagic speed test on a usb3 Macbook Pro 13.

I have some concerns about long term durability also, as the end of the connector has already begun to malform from rattling around in my pocket with my keys.
review imagereview image