on 11 January 2015
Deanna Chase writes a brilliant story, good fast moving plots, interesting alternative realities etc, and I enjoy her writing a great deal. It's just a shame her main female protagonists are stupid, ignorant, self-obsessed, and so full of their own righteousness and supposed moral rectitude that they stumble haphazardly through each book, wrecking the lives of everyone around them: all because they are convinced of their own rightness and omniscience. In this book, it has become so bloody irritating that I'm leaving this review only 40% into the book (I've read the first one of these, and all the Jade Calhouns, so I know whereof I speak). one wish for future books: please can the lead female be even marginally intelligent?
on 27 January 2014
Willow and her friends are back and their mishaps provide some hours of joy and pleasure. Now, it seems everyone is after Tal's new drug that provides extra-strenght to humans and he even gets abducted.

Willow is starting a new romantic relationship with Talisen but David is too close to not think about him.

I confess I'm a fan of David and the betst part in this book, for me, was when David finally reveals the reasons for choosing his turn to vampire. I hope Willow will get back to him!
on 6 May 2014
I enjoyed this book. Good action which is fast-paced and keeps your drawn in.
My hesitation is over the two male love interests in this book. As gorgeous as they both sound I don't love them as much as I wanted to! I am slowly warming to the idea of the switch in love interests but it didn't please me to begin with...!
on 4 November 2016
a good second series, can't wait for no.3
on 7 February 2017
good read
on 13 October 2014
Loved this full series
on 21 April 2015
Can't wait for the next instalment
on 26 November 2014
Very good
on 23 May 2014
Love this series it's totally different and you never know what's going to happen next, if you like supernatural, magic etc then it's worth giving this series a go
on 11 October 2014
Loved it. Read it over a couple of nights and immediately after finishing it I brought the next book. There's one thing that could have made this book, the whole series in fact, better for me is more character descriptions. I mean, with all the hunky men in the books who wouldn't want to know exactly how they looked!