Customer reviews

on 17 February 2014
I really enjoyed this fabulous book , It is one of the best books I have ever read . It has lots of descriptive words and loads of similes . I love all the different lands up the faraway tree , especially the land of treats , and I really like the idea of hot-cold goodies which are yummy treats , when you put them in your mouth they change from cold to hot and hot to cold . I couldn't stop reading when the nasty trolls started killing the faraway tree by chopping on it's roots . I really liked it when Connie rode on a peacock boat, and saucepan man rode on a seagull boat , it was funny when the trolls got scared of the giant caterpillars thinking they were snakes , I really enjoyed this book immensely , I hope you do too ! By Rhea aged 10
2 people found this helpful
on 26 September 2016
My all time favourite Enid blyton
on 15 July 2017
Great book. Well read.
on 16 February 2014
I am not insulting you readers of this with only four stars.
The story is a great read, like the previous books.
Again, we see a new character come to stay at the opening chapter, and again they become much better at the ending.
It makes a great read for anyone.
I personally think this was my least favourite only because I did not want this series to end.
The final thing to say: I have the 3-in-1 collection from (I think) 2001.

By Luigi442wii, in love with Rachel03.
on 12 March 2014
This book was one of the best books I've ever read in my entire life! This book was really sad at the end and made me cry! I could read it again and again and again and not ger bored! I definately recommend that you read it as soon as you've got the chance to read it!!!!!
on 4 September 2014
Wonderful stories for children, my 5 year old loves these stories at bedtime
One person found this helpful
on 18 September 2015
rip off
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 23 February 2015
people say this is rubbish and they are right it made my 10year old cry because it is to magic and he dosnt like magic
|11 Comment|Report abuse