on 24 November 2013
After falling somewhat out of Love with FFDP after not living up to the barnstorming first album, this double album has reignited my love of them. yes they're cheesy and not the most original but damm they're fun and infectious. This the second release is by far the better of the 2 albums and feels much more rounded and complete, with no filler tracks and an excellent cover of the Animals 'House of the Rising Sun'
on 29 April 2015
Feels like an album made up of material left over from the first 'Wrong Side.." album which I absolutely loved. It's taken me a while to warm to a handful of tracks off of this album compared to totally loving the first one. Mostly feels like B side material.
on 4 September 2014
There's nothing negative to be said about anything Five Finger Death Punch have ever done, This album is up there with the best of it, however they're pigeon-holed; metal core, alternative metal, whatever. Hook's outstanding guitar work and Moody's awesome vocals, it's all in there.
All I'd say is go for the deluxe version with the added live content, FFDP live are something else!! Not relevant to the band themselves, Amazon don't seem to have the deluxe versions for download and the CD format is massively overpriced which does need to be addressed. I'd give them 10 stars out of 5 if I could, superb
on 6 August 2014
The Righteous Side Of Hell Vol 1 and 2 have more in common wit Use Your Illusion 1 and 2 than the 2 part album theme and the colour schemes. Part 2 is half an album of rock ballads!
We're not talking The Bleeding here, I mean Nickelback, Aerosmith or Guns N' Roses style ballads!!
If Metallica had made this album they would have been accused of selling out (and rightly so) but alas, FFDP can seemingly do no wrong.
If you are a fan of their heavy stuff like me, be warned. Only half of the songs are worth downloading.
If you like Whitesnake type ballads go ahead. You'll love this.
on 27 February 2014
A good album as usual. These guys never disappoint me. One of the best modern bands that have shown up.
on 27 December 2013
Very fast delivery, great packaging and an overall awesome album (one of many) by an amazing band :-D. If you enjoy this album I'd highly recommend their others and vice versa.
on 23 June 2015
As I'm pretty new to 5FDP I didn't expect all of their albums to be Fabbiedabbie, but they are!, I am a huge fan.
I find this one better than the debut but all are great.
on 23 January 2014
I absolutely loved this second volume just every bit as much as the first and that is not always the case with double volumes. I highly recommend it!
on 2 April 2016
I had been looking for this CD for a while and found it at such a good price and free very quick delivery too ☺
on 28 October 2015
Just as good as volume 1 and together they make excellent gym music to train to.