on 12 July 2015
Very good and sturdy. Protects the Galaxy and that's sll I need.
on 24 March 2015
Fits well and feels good.
on 22 October 2014
Very good value for money 5*
on 8 November 2014
I purchased this case because it would have allowed me to charge the tablet with the case cover closed unlike some of the other tablet covers for sale on Amazon,and all the other holes appeared to be in the right place.

I was very disappointed as this case did not fit my Galaxy 10.1 tablet at all. I could just about squeeze the tablet into the case, but then I was unable to close it shut, as it was about 1" too short.

The seller contacted me to ascertain the model of my tablet. Apparently there are differences in size. Upon providing this information, the seller sent me a link to the correct case for my tablet.

Both the cases are excellent quality and arrived the next day. The seller accepted the return of the original case without quibble.

Thanks to the excellent customer service from this seller, I now have a nice case, that fits perfectly and allows me to charge the tablet in the case.
77 Comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2014
Having read many good reviews I ordered this cover and it arrived very quickly. It fits my Galaxy Tab Pro perfectly, it is slim, sturdy, smart and practical. I docked a star because, while everything is accessible (camera, headphone, charging socket etc) it also means the power and volume buttons are not covered and are also easily accessible. I am concerned that the tablet could be turned on without my knowing, when being carried in a bag. The corners are a bit vulnerable too. It is a tad fiddly to unclip to stand it up, but it does sit nicely on a surface/lap to view it - it needs to, with the Tablet inside it weighs an impressive 760g. I had looked in the shops at other cases and they were either too bulky, very heavy, did not fit, were flimsy or were extremely expensive. This cover is almost perfect and a great price. Recommended.
on 3 December 2014
A couple of years ago I bought an Easy Access case for my 7" Samsung Tab 2 and was very pleased with it. When two of my Grandchildren got Tab 2's for Christmas I bought each of them an Easy Access case. Both of there cases are still perfectly functional after a year of use heavy use by by a couple of teenagers, which shows that these cases are ideal suited to protect the tablets. When I treated myself to a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1" I orderd an Easy Access case for it. I am just as pleased with the 10" case as I was with the case for the 7" case. These easy access cases are well made, offer good all round protection and are very reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
on 4 March 2014
The case we were sent does not fit a Galaxy Note 10.1 like we have. We went to the supermarket instead to get the right size one.
on 20 August 2014
I bought the Tablet Case to ensure my Tablet would be safe from Day 1, and it is.
The case grips the Tablet gently but firmly on all four corners and also mid-way along each edge, ensuring that your tablet is safe yet remains completely useable. The grippers are strategically place to ensure complete access to all features of the Tablet, and there is an additional "padded" raised area in the region where it comes into contact with the screen, thereby ensuring maximum protection for the tablet. Needless to say, I am delighted with my purchase.
on 20 January 2014
Very pleased with this case. Looks more expensive than it actually was. Fits well and keeps the Samsung from getting damaged
on 28 April 2014
I bought this for my daughter as she had just bought a Galaxy Tab Pro - unfortunately she had the smaller one so we had to return this as the cover was too big but that was our fault!! Having said that, it arrived very quickly and it looked nice. Functionally, I can't give an informed opinion. Returning it was really easy - I didn't have to queue at a post office, just take it into a local newsagents - by the time I got home I had an e-mail saying my refund was being processed.