Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Shop now Fitbit

on 2 February 2016
excellent book, couldnt wait to read the last one after finishing the first two - if you have not read this author before, well worth reading - you will enjoy it.
on 30 March 2014
If you have read books 1 and 2 you will know what is 'coming' (no pun intended) in books 3, 4 and 5!

Repetitive monotonous rubbish!

Do not waste your cash!

Sorry!!
on 12 March 2014
Brilliant, was an amazing read I couldn't put the book down till I was finished I just needed to know what was happening. Made me laugh, cry and smile throughout it was fab!!!!!
on 5 December 2013
The book made no sense, pages missing and doubles of pages. Let down after all the others. Not been read since put on kindle?
on 10 January 2014
Really into these books now, just wish they was longer, I'm reading them far to quick, Chase or Damien, decisions decisions!!
on 28 December 2013
Wow still has me quivering and loving each page I wanna meet this man lol I can't imagine how this book has taken over me
on 8 July 2015
If you like this kind of thing theses are easy books to read. Don;t take a lot of thinking about. You just have to enjoy
on 28 December 2013
I bought the others but heck I have another to read!! Damn it!! lol good job I liked them! I love love loved it!
on 26 March 2014
l didnt,like this book and l wont be reading any more of sky Corgans books again.They are not my kind of book.
on 7 January 2014
Wow had to continue reading the book of what happens next
Had to buy it again couldn't put this book down