Format: DVD|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 11 June 2017
Not just for Batman fans, this Lego Batman is as good if not better than the original Lego Movie. I found myself drawn into the story as much as my 8 year old son and some of the humour was lost on him but I found it really funny. Also it has emotion and I was almost in tears at one point and had to remind myself that I'm watching a lego movie!! The storyline is exciting and very watchable at no point did we feel bored and it's an intense but easy to follow storyline for all ages which can be watched again and again, we have watched it twice already. Loads of instantly recognisable Lego Minifigures make an appearance much to my son's delight. Also the moral to this story is things are better enjoyed together and Batman learns along the way that he no longer wants or needs to be alone in his mansion, he can let love in to his life and is all the better for it. Highly recommended.
on 18 June 2017
To buy it from Amazon Video is overpriced as you can now get the DVD for far less with digital download. Still my son loved it, so for the movie itself a good 5 stars!
on 3 June 2017
Great film for the kids, my son loved it. For adults there are some good bits and some great bits. All in all definitely one my son will be watching again and again.
on 27 April 2017
Grandson loves batman and he loved this, It's very funny, as all the lego DVDs are, came within a day, and it was very good value, I'd recommend.
on 18 April 2017
very tongue in cheek. Lego as you have never seen it before, a few moments that make you burst with laughter
on 7 June 2017
Absolutely brilliant. Something for all generations. The story is predictable but if you are looking for something to amuse yourself and the kids on a wet weekend, this is it.
on 6 June 2017
i just love this movie, i could watch it over and over as there is always something you hadn't seen before.
on 31 May 2017
As ever very funny its legos modern on the camp 60s show
on 22 June 2017
Excellent. I thoroughly enjoyed this Lego romp. Lots of humour
on 21 June 2017
What a great movie kids & adults loved it