on 4 October 2017
To be honest I don't know where to start with this product. To say it's perfect I suppose would help let those of you who don't like long reviews, know it's a great buy in my estimation.

First of all I can't believe what I've got for the money I've paid. I'd expect something this.. well, err.. gorgeous really, to be in a price range I wouldn't even consider normally, but here it is. From the pictures I thought it looked nice, and I wouldn't normally have chosen something in grey and tan, but it was my favourite from the choices of colour, and I wasnt disappointed. It looks fantastic!

It's feel is one of confidence, in that it's well put together. The raised section sits in the slots far more securely than my previous case. I love the way the iPad Air slides into the actual housing, and is then held in place by a fold in flap. I don't know whether it's my eyes or the photos, but it looks like it's outside surface is a suede or brushed leather in the photos, but its not like that at all.

It looks like leather, but the description says PU leather, and although it's synthetic, it certainly lives up to the executive look. The stitching really sets it off beautifully. It is also extremely easy to keep hold of, as the grip level of the case is brilliant. I had no issues with any of the placements of cut outs that reveal the cameras, home key and all the iPad Air's needs in that regard.

The extras are all additions I never had with my previous case, and they are all handy to have. There's the stylus and screen cover which to be included (especially at the price asked) are nicely generous, as is the handy flap for a couple of documents on the front. The magnets that hold the case closed are definitely of enough power to do the job well and it saves having an annoying flap that doesn't seem to go anywhere when a case is open. I particularly like that addition, as much as I also like the auto screen off and on when the case is closed or opened while powered up.

All in all, I'm so impressed with the style, the strength, the functionality, and the extras, that I'll always check this supplier for any case I need for any piece of tech I need one for, just to see if they make a case for that product. And I would recommend them to any and all friends.

This isn't the first product I've given 5 stars to, but it's the first that earned every single bit of that score. Some have had the tiniest of issues, but this, for me.. Has none! All I can do now is enjoy, and see what the longevity is like. I don't forsee any issues though.
on 17 March 2017
Great buy.Fits perfectly,well made & doesnt fall over when using the iPad on ones lap.comes also with a screen pen.
There are other colours to choose from too.Highly recommended,
on 24 March 2014
Lets face it there are so many of these cases on the market it can be hard to chose and harder to tell online what the quality of the thing will be when you get it. Luckily all worked out well with this iPad air case, and to my eyes this looks rather nice - not brash like so many cases, but hey, style is a personal thing, so read into it what you will.
Quality wise the case is fine, it's not leather, but doesn't look obviously so, sturdy and should give the iPad a decent level of protection, unless you drive over it or go swimming with it, whereby you're on your own and deserve what's coming. There are gaps in the case for the camera lens and the buttons you'll want to push, seemingly not to the determent of the case sturdiness.
Decent price, like the looks and decent protection. Happy customer.
on 20 March 2015
Well made, looks good and excellent extra protection of the iPad Pro.
I am very happy with my MOFRED iPad Pro brown and Tan Case. It looks very smart and gives all round protection from every day mishaps. Unlike some other very expensive makes (who should know better), the iPad does not 'fall out', it is secure in it's case.
If I had bought this type of Case with my first iPad then I would not had the accident that dented the corner and smashed the screen! Expensive new case and screen meant it was cheaper to buy a new one. Learn from my experience, buy this case and save yourself the heart ache, cost and inconvenience! Note, also included was a screen protector and a stylus pen, what more do you want?
on 26 April 2017
I decided to use this item for weeks before writing a review/feedback. I purchased the Black & Tan MOFRED for my iPad Air. I am satisfied with the quality of the product. It fits perfectly, it's durable and very elegant. It also came with a stylus. It arrived on time. I can highly recommend this product.
on 19 April 2017
A really effective cover for my iPad, which doubles up as a stand with 3 standing angles.
The magnets which holds the cover closed quickly came out and pulled part of the coating away, I think the magnets were a little too strong for the job! However the cover still does the job.
on 24 September 2017
This is my second purchase of the same case approx 2 years apart because I was so happy with it the first time! Well made with high quality materials - defiantly worth the few pound more for the difference in quality . 10/10
on 19 January 2014
This is a smart and useful protective case for the iPad Air. The prop-up feature works well and when closed up the iPad may safely be left around in a domestic environment without concerns about possible accidents. On opening the case the iPad is already switched on and ready for use thanks to the Sleep and Awake feature built into the case. The screen protector was a bit of tight fit and partially obscured the camera lens so the protector is not used. The stylus pen works well but fingers are quicker! In my opinion the Mofred iPad Air case is an excellent product and good value for money.
on 2 June 2015
I love this case!! I've had a few different designs, colours etc as I get bored of looking at the same case day in day out but this one is lovely!! It actually looks quite expensive too (I got the pink and tan). Sleep/wake function works well so far. Would definitely recommend!
on 14 June 2017
excellent case for the price it is now! The magnetic close function is very sturdy - doesn't fall or shake open in bag. In fact, you pretty much have to prise it open when you wanna use it!