on 31 December 2013
I didn't expect that much from the price, but it was worse than that! A true throw in the bin purchase, my first ever from Amazon.
It is just cheap plastic, and that would have been ok, as I could have given it to my little girl to wear. But there is a hole in the cheap plastic 'diamond' that to me makes it totally unusable.
I really recommend you save your money.
on 24 February 2014
This is so cheap and crappy, it is like a child's necklace you get in a cracker. Seriously save your money. Horrible.
on 5 April 2014
Brought these for my daughter and her best friend but VERY disappointed with the quality, i know the're cheap but expected them to last longer than a week before they both broke !!!
on 10 January 2014
The Heart was smaller than I expected and broke off of the chain within a day. Chain is cheap quality also. Quality is not high with this product.
on 22 September 2014
very poor. the picture does NOT show that there is a big hole in the middle of the heart. I had to glue a small crystal in it. I have ordered this item from two sellers and neither of them tell you that there is this stone.

do not waste your time or money on this item. the chain and the small stones are very good but the finish is very very poor
on 4 January 2014
I'ts o'kay but there's nothihg more to say about it. o'kay, it ill pass it's sellable just !t's not worth anymore money.
on 9 January 2014
Brilliant thankyou .these are very nice for Birthday and Christmas presents.Just awaiting for the earrings to arrived to make up the set to give away....
on 5 January 2014
This is lovely, its eye catching, people will give it more than one glance its wonderful, its also great value for money.
on 17 January 2015
Absolutely rubbish!!!! the stone isn't as dark as it looks in the picture, the chain is cheap, there are remanants of glue left on it, put in at such a bad angle that there are big gaps between the heart and the small stones!! The big stone is cheap and nasty, in fact the whole thing is cheap and nasty. Now don't get me wrong, at this price you don't expect much, but you wouldn't even give this to your child as a dress up item!
on 2 March 2015
The pendant was what I liked, not the silver chain, as it's got a great colour to it. I moved the pendant from the silver chain onto a gold one and it looks great. I prefer gold jewellery usually, but this caught my eye. A nice eyecatching colourful pendant. I personally think it would be better set in gold with a gold chain. Thanks again
Miss Tracy Lynn