Customer reviews

on 9 October 2017
They are INSANELY large... I ordered size L, since that's what I usually wear..
Let's just say that these are bigger than most size L SHORTS.. not to mention underwear...
Ended up giving them to my dad who usually wears XL, but I'm guessing they'd look saggy on him too..
Also.. they had a bad smell that resembles naphthalene so they need to be washed before worn.

What can I say?... I never expected this brand to produce something that is totally unusable if you order your normal size...
on 8 January 2017
Really nice underwear. They're slightly bigger than expected but not too much. I usually wear Medium so went with medium but a small would fit well too. Very comfy would recommend
on 18 August 2017
Lasted about 5 months then the elastic banding started to come away from the boxers, I expected more considering the price I paid. I've had non brand boxers last longer.
on 30 August 2017
Have bought these over and over again, quality Is good, fit is as expected and delivery is good too. My Son loves them. Would definitely recommend..
on 14 June 2017
Great quality
on 2 July 2017
As expected from CK, good quality boxers and they don't fall apart in the wash and haven't lost any colour yet, very comfortable!
on 9 April 2017
Great item fits great
on 27 October 2017
I have been buying CK boxers for 10 years and I can 100% say that these are not genuine. I feel ripped off I didn't notice until I had worn them once. The band at the top is too wide and tough. The white is also not true white and when compared to my other (older pairs) you can see that these (new ones) are dull and faded. Please remove these from your listings asap. I will be contacting trading standards.
on 6 March 2017
So good bought them twice.
on 16 October 2017
Extremely poor quality. The stitching is awful for what is supposed to be premium underwear, you’re paying the money and you will get better quality and more for your money from Next. Fit is poor and they just feel wrong. I want a refund, this is my second buy and I won’t purchase again, I thought the first were a one off.