Customer reviews

on 18 February 2014
My and by boys started watching Power Rangers together from the last series 'samurai' but have missed most of the super samurai episodes so very exticted to see the DVD out. An 8 episodes, which compared to other kids DVDs is a feast!
on 21 February 2014
At last we have arrived at the second half of Samurai, and the half I was looking forward to owning the most. In light of the recent 'Megaforce' half of the 20th anniversary, which so far has been a disappointment, full of episodes that rely too much on Sentai footage, rushed stories and no character development, the whole Samurai era has really grown on me. Despite the cheesy lines and mostly translations, I'm really quite fond of the characters here, as well as the powers. On this release are no special features, just the first 8 episodes of Super Samurai, 'Super Samurai' through to 'Kevin's Choice'. My personal favourite episodes on this release are 'Super Samurai' which is a great first episode, 'The Bullzord' which is the first appearance of Shogun mode and is a fun chase episode and 'He's Not Heavy Metal, He's My Brother' is a charming episode that contains a real sweet song at the end. I would also just like to mention how much I love the box art, despite the strange omission of the yellow ranger.
on 9 October 2015
Bought vol.1 as it has the first lot of Super Samurai episodes on it. And as there not gonna be a full boxset release of this I decided to buy this DVD. Well arrived with in a day with prime. Came in outstanding package. Disc not scartch. And always ready watch it. So that's why it's 5 stars.
on 11 August 2014
My little boy was thrilled when I walked though the door with the latest installment from Power Rangers. The delivery was fast and the price was good. Would use again.
on 17 March 2014
I've been a long time fan of the series:) very enjoyable & action packed, will order the nxt volume shortly
on 19 March 2014
I happy with is DVD. I give is five out of five stars rating.it good to watch. & good buy
on 6 September 2015
Son loves this, husband hates it! I can watch it;)
on 15 December 2016
received and happy with the product
on 3 January 2015